We have a thorough quality control process. This includes random inspections of finished cold storage cards to check their physical condition and verify that the private key entropy on the sticker and the laser-etched passphrase entropy is valid and paired correctly. After the card is inspected, it is destroyed and disposed of.
Articles in this section
- How is it possible to generate a cryptocurrency address from a passphrase entropy and private key entropy without combining them on the same computer?
- How are Ballet passphrase entropy and private key entropy are matched correctly during the manufacturing process?
- How do you verify that each Ballet Cold Storage's private key entropy can be decrypted by the passphrase entropy before selling cold storage cards to the public?
- How is it possible to generate a private key entropy without knowing the passphrase entropy needed to decrypt it?
- How does Ballet ensure that there are no defects in the manufacturing process?
- Does the Ballet Crypto app generate new cryptocurrency addresses when I activate additional cryptocurrency accounts on my Ballet Cold Storage card?
- Why do Ballet Cold Storage cards have serial numbers?