Yes. Ballet Cold Storage cards were designed for long-term cryptocurrency cold storage, so we took great care to make sure that they are very durable. They are constructed of high-quality materials so that if you store your cold storage cards in a normal environment, you can have full confidence that it will last for generations. It will last much longer than any device with electronic components. The private key entropy is printed on a two-layer, tamper-evident stick that is sealed in a waterproof plastic coating, and the passphrase entropy is laser-etched onto the stainless steel card. But please be aware that they are not fireproof or resistant to corrosive chemicals.
Articles in this section
- Are Ballet Cold Storage cards durable?
- Risks of removing the QR code sticker and passphrase scratch-off
- Keep your assets secure!
- What personal information does Ballet collect when I buy or exchange cryptocurrency in the app?
- Since the Ballet Crypto app does not have a password or PIN code, couldn’t anyone who accesses my mobile device steal the coins stored on my Ballet wallet?
- Does the Ballet Crypto mobile app have any vulnerabilities?