No. The BIP38 private key entropy and passphrase entropy are both generated during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed.
Articles in this section
- Does Ballet wallet come with preloaded cryptocurrencies?
- Are there any limits or restrictions by using Ballet wallet? What’s the maximum amount of crypto I can load on it?
- What are the differences between different REAL series wallets?
- What is the difference between the Ballet REAL Series Wallet and the Ballet PURE Series Physical Bitcoin ?
- Crypto Assets Supported by Ballet Wallets
- Can I use the mobile app to set a new wallet passphrase?
- What source does the Ballet Crypto app get cryptocurrency prices from?
- What materials are Ballet wallets made from?
- Is the Ballet REAL Series really the world’s easiest cryptocurrency wallet?
- When I activate additional cryptocurrency accounts in the Ballet Crypto app, how are those addresses generated?