Each Ballet wallet has a primary coin address as well as multicurrency support. You do not need to use the Ballet Crypto app to deposit coins to the primary coin address. Just use the cryptocurrency wallet app you want to send coins from to scan the primary coin address QR code on your Ballet wallet. But you do need to use the Ballet Crypto app to deposit other cryptocurrencies to your Ballet wallet.
Articles in this section
- #Why do Ballet wallets have serial numbers?
- #Does the Ballet Crypto app generate new cryptocurrency addresses when I activate additional cryptocurrency accounts on my Ballet wallet?
- #Do I need to use the Ballet Crypto mobile app to deposit cryptocurrency to my Ballet wallet?
- #What’s the difference between a cryptocurrency address and a cryptocurrency account?
- #What’s the difference between a Ballet wallet and a virtual wallet card?
- #What’s the difference between standard Ballet wallets and pre-production samples?
- #When I activate additional cryptocurrency accounts in the Ballet Crypto app, how are those addresses generated?
- #Can I use the mobile app to set a new wallet passphrase?
- #How do I import cryptocurrency from other wallets into my Ballet wallet?
- #How to send cryptocurrencies using the Air-gapped Signing function.