Ballet does not support fiat currency withdrawals at this time. If you want to convert the Physical Bitcoin to fiat currency and withdraw it to your bank account, you will first need to transfer the bitcoin to a cryptocurrency exchange that operates in your country. From your exchange account, you will then be able to convert your bitcoin to fiat currency and withdraw it to your bank account.
Mainstream exchanges for your reference: Coinbase, Gemini, Binance, Bitfinex, and others.
Please research the reputation of any exchange and carefully evaluate the risk before you send bitcoin or any other crypto assets there.
Ballet is not responsible for anything that happens in relation to your use of an exchange. You should check for all relevant information on the official exchange website directly.
Here are the detailed steps for transferring bitcoin to an exchange, converting it to fiat currency, and withdrawing it to a bank account:
1. Find the deposit address of your exchange.
2. Scan or paste your exchange deposit address into the Ballet Crypto app.
3. Peel off the sticker and scratch off the scratch-off material on the Physical Bitcoin to reveal the private key entropy and passphrase entropy.
4. Use the passphrase and encrypted private key to access and send the bitcoin to your exchange.
5. Sell bitcoin on the exchange in return for fiat currency.
6. Withdraw fiat currency to your bank account.
It is important to note that users must follow the instructions for proper use carefully and take responsibility for securely storing the encrypted private key entropy and passphrase entropy.
Ballet is not responsible for any losses or damages resulting from improper use of its products.