Friendly to everyday people without crypto experience, no need to set up an account to get started, let’s see how to use it.
Verify the QR code sticker ( a ) and the passphrase scratch-off ( e ) are fully intact and not tampered with.
If the scratch-off or QR code sticker has been tampered with or damaged, please do not use it.
- Verify the serial numbers ( b ) on the card match the serial numbers printed on the QR code sticker. All three serial numbers should be exactly the same.
Do NOT peel off the sticker until you want to transfer crypto assets out.
View Crypto Assets on the Card
Using your smartphone camera to scan the QR code on the card, you will be directed to a webpage that shows real-time information about the crypto assets stored on the card.
Send Crypto Assets to Other Addresses
Step 1. Download the Ballet Crypto app from app.ballet.com
Ballet Crypto is a companion app that lets you manage and monitor your physical Ballet products. It is available for all major operating systems.
Step 2. Add the card to the app
Tap “Scan” on the app homepage and scan the QR code on your card to add it to the app.
Step 3. Select the card on the app homepage, tap “Transfer”
- The app allows you to view your crypto assets, but the app does not actually store your crypto assets on the device.
- The encrypted private key entropy and passphrase entropy are both contained on the physical card, so please be sure to keep it safe.
- Do NOT reveal the encrypted private key entropy or passphrase entropy to any unauthorized parties.
* If you have any concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.