No. The BIP38 private key entropy and passphrase entropy are both generated during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed.
Articles in this section
- #Why do Ballet wallets have serial numbers?
- #Does the Ballet Crypto app generate new cryptocurrency addresses when I activate additional cryptocurrency accounts on my Ballet wallet?
- #Do I need to use the Ballet Crypto mobile app to deposit cryptocurrency to my Ballet wallet?
- #What’s the difference between a cryptocurrency address and a cryptocurrency account?
- #What’s the difference between a Ballet wallet and a virtual wallet card?
- #What’s the difference between standard Ballet wallets and pre-production samples?
- #When I activate additional cryptocurrency accounts in the Ballet Crypto app, how are those addresses generated?
- #Can I use the mobile app to set a new wallet passphrase?
- #How do I import cryptocurrency from other wallets into my Ballet wallet?
- #How to send cryptocurrencies using the Air-gapped Signing function.