No. The BIP38 private key entropy and passphrase entropy are both generated during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed.
Articles in this section
- Does Ballet Cold Storage come with preloaded cryptocurrencies?
- Are there any limits or restrictions by using Ballet Cold Storage? What’s the maximum amount of crypto I can load on it?
- What are the differences between different REAL series Cold Storage Cards?
- Crypto Assets Supported by Ballet Cold Storage
- Can I use the mobile app to set a new passphrase?
- What source does the Ballet Crypto app get cryptocurrency prices from?
- What materials are Ballet Cold Storage cards made from?
- Is the Ballet REAL Series really the world’s easiest cryptocurrency cold storage?
- When I activate additional cryptocurrency accounts in the Ballet Crypto app, how are those addresses generated?
- Are Ballet Cold Storage cards priced fairly relative to the true cost of production?